Zwe Zwe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zwe Zwe

Zwe Zwe Discussion Forum

Messi: Neymar To Barca Would be Marvelous

Nameless
    Nameless
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Messi: Neymar To Barca Would be Marvelous Empty Messi: Neymar To Barca Would be Marvelous

Post by Nameless Wed May 22, 2013 8:52 am

Lionel Messi hopes that Neymar joins him at Barcelona next season.
    Speculation is mounting that Brazil star Neymar has already agreed personal terms with the Spanish champions.
    And while his club Santos insists that there is no official deal in place, for the first time a club insider has admitted that Neymar has his heart set on a move.
    "The conversations with Barca are continuing," Santos representative Odilio Rodrigues is quoted as saying in Spanish daily Marca.
    "Neymar wants to leave and we are trying to achieve an agreement. If there is a good offer for Santos, and for the player, we will analyse it. We will receive offers from other European clubs."
    The rumour mill suggests that a mega money deal between Barcaand Santos is imminent , and could even be signed before the upcoming Confederations Cup, meaning Neymar’s last game in Brazilian club football could be as soon as this weekend.
    On a promotional tour in Qatar, Barca superstar Messi is following the Neymar speculation with interest.
    He says he has no inside info regarding Neymar’s future, but thathe would love the chance to play alongside the precociously talented 21-year-old.

"Only the player knows if he will sign for the club or not, nobodyelse knows," Messi said in response to the Neymar rumours.
    "For us [Barca] he would be a marvelous addition.
    “He is the type of player who offers individual solutions different from the rest.

“He is a great player, who is very good in one-on-ones with opponents."

Would Messi and Neymar be a good combination for Barca?

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nameless on Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Messi: Neymar To Barca Would be Marvelous Empty Re: Messi: Neymar To Barca Would be Marvelous

Post by Nameless Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Barcelona and Neymar are keeping their lips sealed regarding what many now believe is an imminent deal between them.
    Over the weekend, Brazil boss ‘Big Phil’ Scolari predicted that Neymar would become an “idol” at Barca, alongside Lionel Messi.
    He also said he has given Barca’s president, Sandro Rosell, a glowing character reference ahead of what could be a major money signing.
    "The team he [Neymar] is closest to signing for, without a doubt, is Barcelona,” Scolari said, according to Soccernet.
    “Barca will make a great signing with Neymar. He will be, along with Messi, one of the idols for the fans next season.”
    “As a sportsman he is an example,” Scolari added.
    “I have spoken with Sandro Rosell about how he behaves in training, how he is as a person. And without doubt he is an exemplary sportsman.”
    Barca, however, deny that a deal for Neymar is afoot.
    “Maybe Scolari knows more than me,” the Spanish champions’ sporting director, Andoni Zubizarreta said as Barca celebrated their La Liga title.
    “We talk about news when we have to. We have to congratulate those [players] that are here.”
    Neymar meanwhile, was coy regarding his future on Sunday, after playing for Santos in a losing effort against Corinthians in the Campeonato Paulista.
    "I am happy here, I do not know if I am going to die playing for Santos, but this was not my last game here,” he said in AS.
    “I am happy here, and I have told you that many times, but you [journalists] do not believe it.”

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:58 pm